To participate in software development initiatives and support existing applications enhancement.
Participate in all phases of the system development life cycle which include analysis, system design, coding, application testing, project deployment, implementation, documentation and support:
- To work closely with the Senior IT Solution Specialist and to study and understand the user requirements and business process in order to successfully develop the required system
- To code, test and implementation solution on Microsoft platform
- Accomplish projects and given task within timeframe with limited supervision
- To ensure all tasks are completed in time and meet the necessary standards and procedure
- To conduct R&D on emerging internet Technologies
To operate and man the application helpdesk for current applications and undertake minor modifications to enhance the functionality of the current applications
- To provide 1st level application support to business users including testing, debugging, enhancement and correcting programs to existing business application
- To support core business applications by enhancing existing business applications based on requirements
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Dotnet, PHP
- Candidate must be well versed in Full System Development Life Cycle
- Candidate must be able to use Microsoft Platform
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 2/3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in KL Sentral.
- Preferably Non-Executives specializing in IT/Computer – Software or equivalent.