- Responsible for the day to day management of the contact center to ensure that sales targets/KPIs are met.
- Set sales targets for telemarketing agents to ensure that the day to day management of the team.
- Review staff work schedule and leave requests to ensure that the day to day management of the team.
- Provide coaching and guidance to ensure team members meet their sales targets and adhere to the organization’s guidelines and policies.
- Have in-depth understanding of the organization’s products, services, procedures and guidelines and communicate the information effectively and accurately to all team members.
- May be required to handle complain cases escalated from the team.
- Enhance the performance of team members through the use of call monitors, team briefings, and monthly coaching sessions.
- Assist the Operations Manager in developing and implementing service improvement initiatives as well as staff development programs.
- Provide recommendations to enhance processes, agents’ competencies and efficiency to improve overall sales performance.
- Diploma/Degree in any discipline.
- Minimum 1 year supervisory experience in a contact centre/telesales work environment.
- Excellent decision making and analytical skills.
- Good team player and be able to collaborate with other members of the team.
- Possess a sales oriented mindset with good handling skills to manage challenging issues.
- Independent and self motivated
- Language requirements : Chinese